Kevin Milans (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Office: 307 LeConte
Office Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 3:00pm-4:00pm, and by appointment
WileyPLUS (12:20pm, Section 011) | WileyPLUS (1:25pm, Section 013) | Midterm Grades | Main Page
- Oct 11: Test #2 is now scheduled for Wednesday, October 20, in class.
- Sep 22: Test 1 and solutions are now available.
- Aug 30:
Quiz 1 and solutions are now available.
- Aug 26:
Homework 1 solutions are available.
- Aug 24:
Homework 1 is available. Homework
1 and Quiz 1 (in class on Monday, August 30) cover Sections 1.1, 1.2, and
- Aug 22:
- On Saturday, I visited all three bookstores (Addam's, the Campus Barnes & Noble, and SC Bookstore). Unfortunately, almost all copies of the text sold by the local bookstores did not come bundled with WileyPLUS. They are aware of the problem a
nd are in the process of ordering textbooks that come with a WileyPLUS registration code.
- If you already purchased a copy of the text that did not come with a WileyPLUS registration code, you will need to do one of the following:
- Return the physical text and purchase a WileyPLUS registration code online. WileyPLUS registration includes an electronic copy of the text. If you do not want a physical copy of the textbook, this is the least expensive option.
- Return/Exchange your unbundled text for a copy that is bundled with a WileyPLUS registration code. I will make announcements on this page as the bundled texts become available at the local bookstores.
- Keep your original, unbundled text and purchase a WileyPLUS registration code online. This is the least economical option, but it is also the fastest and easiest.
- WileyPLUS website for Section 011, meeting at 12:20pm in MM 214. Register with your University of South Carolina email address.
- WileyPLUS website for Section 013, meeting at 1:25pm in WMBB 125. Register with your University of South Carolina email address.
- Due to these issues, Homework 1 and Quiz 1 will be offline. Homework 1 will be assigned but not collected or graded. Homework 1 will not count toward your course average. Quiz 1 will be in class on Monday, August 30.