Kevin Milans (email@example.com)
Office: 314C LeConte
Office Hours: MW 9:30am-11:00am and by appointment
Class Meetings: TuTh 2:00pm-3:15pm in LC 112
Home | Course Syllabus (PDF) | Homework | Grades
Final Exam Resources
Last semester's final and last semester's tests may be helpful in preparing for the Math374 final.
- Exam office hours: Friday, December 2, 1pm-3pm and Monday, December 5, 9:30am-11:00am.
- Final exam review session: Tuesday, December 6, 7:00pm-8:30pm.
- Practice Final
- All questions are relevant except for numbers 15, 21, and 23.
- On our exam, section 5.1 (graph theory) will have more emphasis than on the practice final.
- Unfortunately, it is likely I will not have time to make a solution key for the final, but you are welcome to ask me questions during office hours and our review session.
- Test 1; Solutions
- Test 2; Solutions
- Test 3; Solutions
- Last semester's Test 1; Solutions
- Last semester's Test 2; Solutions
- Last semester's Test 3; Solutions
- This test has some good practice problems for graph theory; they are numbers 10 through 12 on the test, but numbers 12 through 14 on the final.
- The quizzes from last semester may also be useful; they are available here.